Saturday, May 22, 2010

Minnie Pirate Booty

This cat cracks me up. James and I bought an enormous bag of Pirates Booty, the white cheese kind, and I was sitting in a chair trying it out. Little Minnie jumped up on the chair to be with me and check out what I was eating. Since she is so picky about what she eats I thought she would smell it and jump away on to her next adventure. Nope. She stuck her tiny little head into this huge bag of Booty and ate a Pirate. I was shocked. I quickly realized I had to put it away or make our Dog, Allie, very jealous. Besides, once Minnie likes something, forget it. She has got tenacity along with personality. She may have eaten the whole bag, which she could have easliy climbed into. So there we have it. She doesn't really eat the large basin of catnip we have, she will however eat butter and Pirates Booty. Crazy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment