Friday, January 29, 2010

Ah Ha Moment

I just had a moment of genius with Minnie Moore. There I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and in comes Minnie. She somehow found a piece of silver string in the bathroom, although I just cleaned it and has been playing with it for many days now. She likes to toss it and throw it into the air. Tonight I watched her get up on the toilet and fling the string into the toilet, only to paw it back out. Gross! Often I come into the bathroom and sitting in the bottom of the toilet bowl is a random Q-tip. I stand above it, staring and wondering how that Q-tip got there. The toilet it often appears in is far from any Q-tip. I wonder, "How the hell did that end up there?" I just now figured it out. Minnie probably gets it out of one room, tosses it, paws it, carries it around and finally concludes her fun by depositing it into the toilet and fishing it out until it sinks from water log. She is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment